It's pretty easy to pass the buck and many people do it, but that doesn't make it right. Here are some examples of foreigners getting the blame.
- Koreans blaming them for crimes
- South Africans blaming them for a strike
- English footballers blaming them for faking
- New Zealanders blaming them for housing issues
- Russian space chief blaming them for satellite problems
- Blaming immigrants for California's enviromental issues
While it's true that foreigners can hurt a country, so can nationals. Foreigners can also help countries. They stimulate the economy with spending, share their culture, and sometimes settle in that country and make it more diversified.
People need to be accountable and blaming others isn't the way to do it. In this day and age, people should realise that this is racism and should be stopped.
TEFL Tips recommends: