Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page or Network Advertising Initiative opt-out website
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Here is an example from Google. Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users. We also collect cookies for analytics which are used for Adsense.
Third Party Cookies
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires that I disclose any relationship that I may have with an advertiser, product manufacturer, product supplier or service provider, collectively referred to as a “Provider”. When you visit my site, please assume the following:
(1) I may make money if you click on any image or link that takes you to another site.
(2) If I review a third-party product or service that I have tried it is our opinion that I am expressing and I'm not influenced by the Provider. I may provide a link to the product or service, and if you purchase the product or service I may receive a commission from the Provider. If I review a product or service that is given to me for free, or at a discount not available to the general public, I will let you know.
(3) I may provide opinion about products and services that I have not personally tried. I may use the Provider’s advertising material, and/or the opinions of others who have tried the product or service to formulate our own opinion. I may provide a link to the product or service and if you purchase the product or service I may receive a commission from the Provider.
(4) I do not pay for customer testimonials. However, if you see a link in a customer testimonial please assume that I may make money if you click through the link and purchase something.
(5) Advertising banners, images and links that may provide more revenue to me may be placed in more visible locations on my site.
Sharon Couzens is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
If you have any questions about this disclosure policy then please contact me via this Contact Form.
TEFL Tips recommends: