If you're going to be posting a job application remember these 5 tips.
- Don't fold the paper. Buy a big A4 (8.5 x 11) envelope and stick all the papers in.
- Use nice paper. Get thick, good quality paper to use for your CV and cover letter. Copies can be on regular paper.
- Use good penmanship. If you're going to write the address on the envelope write nicely. If you can't, find someone who can or make a label, print it out and stick it on.
- Use a real photo. Many countries require a photo on your CV. When you're applying by email you usually have one on your CV. If you're applying by snail mail, delete that and glue a real photo on the top.
- Make nice copies. Many places require copies of your documents, be sure they turn out nice and don't have ink spots, black lines, or any other funny things on them.
TEFL Tips recommends: